Clear Span Size Chart
|Series||NPT||NHT||ET||BT||EBT & WHT||TH & DD||LH|
|Beam size||100x48mm||122 x 68mm||152 x 120mm||204x120mm||256x121mm||300x120mm||350x120mm|
|Tent Size||3m - 12m 10ft - 40ft||6m - 15m 20ft - 50ft||10m - 18m 33ft - 60ft||12m - 25m 40ft - 80ft||20m - 30m 60ft - 100ft||30m - 40m 100ft - 131ft||30m - 50m 100ft - 165ft|
Please contact us if you would like to inquire about pricing for other clear span sizes.
The Clear span tent structure is engineered for high wind gusts with the correct staking & anchoring. Clearspan tents maximize space for your special event. Great for long term rentals. Kedered roof fabric and sidewalls provide weather tight coverings without lace lines or rain flaps.
All Seasons Clear Span Tents for Sale system is the most versatile and engineered tent product, widths from 10’wide up to 164’. This structures uses a vinyl coated material that is more durable than standard laminates, which makes the material easier to keep clean. Clear span tent.
• Interchangeable components within each series
• Engineered tent structure
• Top resists mildew & UV deterioration
• No interior poles, open gable design
• Anodized four channel aluminum
• Galvanized steel connection pieces
• Drop-in roof and eave purlins
• Adjustable base plates
• No interior eave cables on standard gable configurations
• No exterior guy lines or staking required