This is the traditional pole tents for sale that goes back to the old circus style big top tents. The vinyl top is supported by poles located under the center of the top and then tensioned over side and corner poles.
On the larger pole tents, there are secondary poles called “hip” poles and “quarter” poles to aid in supporting the vinyl top. Sizes range from 20’ wide up to 60’ wide and are expandable.
• Traditional classic push-pole design.
• Withstands the weather better than a Frame Tent
• Cost less to rent than a Frame Tent.
• Standard perimeter rope for installation of side walls
• Can go longer & bigger than a Frame Tent
• Vinyl coated webbing for easier cleaning. • Tent Top is 95% heat sealed
Note: Tents pictured show the style of tent. Picture is not the actual tent or actual size.
|Tent Dimensions||Square Footage||Auditorium Style||Banquet Tables||Round Tables|
|20 x 20||400||65||36||30|
|20 x 30||600||98||54||48|
|20 x 40||800||130||72||65|
|30 x 30||900||150||90||75|
|30 x 45||1350||225||135||113|
|30 x 60||1800||300||180||150|
|40 x 40||1600||265||150||130|
|40 x 60||2400||400||225||200|
|40 x 80||3200||530||300||260|
|60 x 60||3600||600||330||300|
|60 x 90||5400||900||500||450|
|60 x 120||7200||1200||660||600|